Rule of Thirds – Composition
In this comprehensive composition class you will learn:
1. What makes a good painting
2. Telling a story in your paintings
3. Primary and Secondary Focal points
4. How to create the illusion of depth in your paintings
5. Different techniques used to compose a painting so that the painting will be pleasing to look at.
6. How to keep the viewers eye in your painting
A must lesson for all who aspire to become artist painter.
Great class Nolan. I had no idea what composition of a drawing meant. This class gives very clear descriptions and examples of how to make a drawing or painting interesting to the eye.
Part 2 - What makes a good Painting
A great painting tells a story, just like a book or a movie does. You will find how characters, setting, plot, etc. all have their place in your painting. Is your painting going to be a drama, a comedy, a romance?
You May Also Like