Monopoly Inspired Painting in Acrylic
In this real time paint along class we will paint a Monopoly inspired art in acrylic. This is a fabulous beginner painting. We will make use of acrylic paint pens and texture techniques in this lesson so if you have never used them before you are really going to enjoy this class.
For the class you will need :
1) a long portrait canvas. I am using a 13.5" x 19.5" canvas (roughly 345mm x 500mm).
2) Set of bristle brushes
3) Titanium White, Sap Green, Cerulean Blue, Black
4) Painting Knife
5) Fineliner brush
6) 1" Soft Bright, 1/2" Soft Filbert
7) Black Liquitex Paint Pen (2 - 4mm chisel tip) then either a 8mm or 15mm Black Paint Pen
8) Long Plastic Ruler with a beveled edge
Latest ReviewsNo Reviews Yet
You May Also Like