Photo Editing for Artists
Skill Level : 1 Beginner
Medium : Acrylic Painting, Oil Painting, Pastel Painting, Pen and Ink Drawing, Pencil Drawing, Watercolour Painting
Subject : General
Tutor : Nolan Clark
Class Length : 2 hours
Avg Rating :
Silver Level or Higher Class
Knowing how to edit and manipulate photos is a great help when you are planning your painting. If you can quickly edit the photo to add, move and remove items or change colours, it makes your life a lot easier while painting. You then don't have to try and visualise and remember all the changes, you can actually see exactly what you are painting on the screen.
In this online art class you will learn:
1) How to crop your photos to fit the proportions of your canvas
2) How to edit out unwanted items like a pole in from of your focal point
3) How to move items around, like move a tree to the right for better composition
4) How to add in items from another photo in the photo you want to paint
5) How to edit and adjust colours in the scene
6) and way too much more to list here...
All the editing tools we will be using in the class are available in all the the major photo editing programs, so if you use Photoshop, PhotoPaint, Gimp, PhotoImpact, etc., you will be able to use the techniques taught in this class.
I learnt a lot in this tutorial, I only recently watched it, October 2021. Nolan is a great and funny teacher, I enjoy all his tutorials.
You May Also Like