How to Paint Sparklers in Acrylic
Skill Level : 1 Beginner, 2 Intermediate
Medium : Acrylic Painting
Subject : Portraits
Tutor : Nolan Clark
Class Length : 1 hour 40 minutes
Avg Rating : No Ratings Yet
Silver Level or Higher Class
In this real time paint along class we will paint sparkler fireworks in acrylic. This is a fantastic Christmas festive painting so paint along.
Important : Please paint your canvas black using Paynes Grey or similar paint.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to mix the colours for the painting
2) How to paint an out of focus background
3) How to paint hands
4) How to paint on a black canvas
5) How to paint sparklers fireworks
and much more...
For the class you will need :
1) a 16" x 12" canvas (roughly 400mm x 300mm). Paint the canvas black before class. I will use Paynes Grey to do that.
2) Set of bristle brushes
3) Titanium White, Paynes Grey, Cadmium Yellow, Cadmium Orange, French Ultramarine
4) Painting Knife
5) Fine round brushes
6) 1/2" Soft filbert
7) 1" Pastry brush
8) Very soft mop brush
Latest ReviewsNo Reviews Yet
You May Also Like