How to Paint Smoke
In this real time paint along class we will paint a portrait with smoke in acrylic.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to paint a monochrome portrait
2) How to combine multiple photos together
3) How to paint a glowing effect
4) How to paint a smoke effect
and much more...
For the class you will need :
1) a 16" x 12" canvas (roughly 400mm x 300mm). Paint the canvas black before class. I will use Paynes Grey to do that.
2) Set of bristle brushes
3) Titanium White, Paynes Grey (or whatever black you have used), Cadmium Yellow, Cadmium Orange, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber, French Ultramarine
4) Painting Knife
5) Fine round brushes
6) 1/4" Soft filbert
Baie dankie,Nolan .Baie geleer omdat jy ook so deeglik soos altyd is.
You May Also Like