How to Paint Hyacinth Flowers in Acrylic
In this real time paint along class we will paint Hyacinth Flowers in Acrylic.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to create a spotlight effect in the background
2) How to use perspective to paint any flower correctly - even from imagination
3) How to paint hyacinth flowers in an impressionistic style
4) How to show a fallen petal
5) How to modify your flower colours to create new flower colours
6) How to paint a clear glass effect
and much more...
For the class you will need :
1) a 16" x 12" canvas (roughly 400mm x 300mm).
2) Set of bristle brushes
3) Finer liners and fine round brushes
4) 1cm (0.5") Soft Filbert Brush
5) Painting Knife
6) I estimate using these colours during the lesson : Titanium White, Paynes Grey, French Ultramarine, Crimson, Sap Green.
Latest ReviewsNo Reviews Yet
You May Also Like