How to Paint Coral & Fish in Acrylic
In this class we will learn how to paint a colourful underwater scene. It is going to be a pretty interesting challenge rendering the coral and getting the various fish to recede into the distance.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to paint coral receding into the distance
2) How to paint a rough coral texture
3) How to paint bright fish in detail
4) How to make the fish look like it is further away under the water
5) How to paint various coral
6) and more...
For this class you will need:
18" x 14" canvas
Set of bristle brushes
Fine liners and a 1cm (1/2 inch) soft filbert brush
I used these colours during the class:
Magenta, French Ultramarine, Cerulean Blue, Paynes Grey, Titanium White, Cadmium Yellow Light.
Latest ReviewsNo Reviews Yet
You May Also Like