How to Paint an Astronaut in Acrylic
Skill Level : 1 Beginner, 2 Intermediate
Medium : Acrylic Painting
Subject : Landscapes, Portraits, Transport
Tutor : Nolan Clark
Class Length : 1 hour 53 minutes
Avg Rating : No Ratings Yet
Silver Level or Higher Class
In this real time paint along class we will paint an astronaut floating in space in acrylic. You are welcome to follow along in oil as the techniques are the same.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to paint a starry night sky
2) How to paint imaginary planets
3) How to create your own unique figure starting from a stick man
4) How to paint an astronaut in a space suit
and much more...
For the class you will need :
1) a 16" x 12" canvas (roughly 400mm x 300mm).
2) Set of bristle brushes
3) Finer liners and fine round brushes
4) 1cm (0.5") Soft Filbert Brush
5) Painting Knife
6) I used these colours during the lesson : Titanium White, Paynes Grey, French Ultramarine, Cerulean Blue, Yellow Ochre, Cadmiun Yellow, Cadmiun Red, Sap Green.
Latest ReviewsNo Reviews Yet
You May Also Like