How to Paint a Venice Canal in Acrylic
In this class we will learn how to paint this scene of a Venice Canal in a watercolour style.
In the class you will learn :
1) How to simplify details and make the scene more appealing to look at
2) How to paint weathered wall textures
3) How to paint reflective water
4) How to paint a Gondola
For the class you will need :
1) 18" x 14" canvas (or similar proportions)
2) a set of bristle brushes, fine liner brush, rigger brush and 1cm soft filbert brush
3) painting knife
4) I use these paints during the class: Titanium White, Burnt Sienna, French Ultramarine, Cerulean Blue, Cadmium Yellow Light, Paynes Grey and Gold (You can use Yellow instead of Gold as well).
Latest ReviewsNo Reviews Yet
You May Also Like