How to Paint a Hummingbird in Acrylic
In this real time paint along class you will learn to paint a hummingbird. I will be painting onto a wooden palette, but you can follow along on a canvas if you prefer.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to prepare a wooden palette for painting
2) How to paint a bokeh background
3) How to paint feathers
4) How to paint flax flowers
5) and much more...
I will be painting in acrylic for this class.
For the class you will need :
1) 16" x 12" canvas or a wooden palette of your choice
2) Titanium White, Raw Umber, Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Red, Cadmium Orange, Cadmium Yellow, Paynes Grey, Cerulean Blue, Dioxazine Purple, Pthalo Turquoise, Phatlo Green, Pthalo Blue
3) Set of bristle brushes
5) Soft Filbert brushes (1cm, 1.5cm & 2cm)
Latest ReviewsNo Reviews Yet
You May Also Like