How to Paint a Camp Fire in Oil
In this real time paint along class you will learn how to paint a night scene with people standing around a camp fire while camping. This is a beginner painting lesson suitable for those that have painted a few paintings already but are looking to expand their techniques. I will be painting in oil for this class but you can follow along in acrylic as well.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to paint stars
2) How to paint a shooting star
3) How to paint trees in silhouette & illuminated by the fire
4) How to paint a glowing camp fire
5) How to paint figures in silhouette, lit by multiple sources.
6) How to paint a tent lit from the inside
7) and much more...
For the class you will need :
1) 16" x 12" canvas
2) Titanium White, Cerulean Blue, Paynes Grey, Cadmium Yellow, Cadmium Orange, Raw Umber, Yellow Ochre & Sap Green
3) Fine round brushes (set)
4) 1.5cm (0.75") Soft Filbert brush
5) Small Round Bristle Brush
6) Rigger brush
7) 38mm (1.5") Hardware brush
8) Flat Bristle Brush Set
9) Clear Cover - https://paintbasket.com/go/clearcover (affiliate link where I get a small commission if you buy, but at no extra cost to you)
Latest ReviewsNo Reviews Yet
You May Also Like