How to Paint a Boat on The Beach in Oil
Skill Level : 2 Intermediate
Medium : Oil Painting
Subject : Seascapes, Transport
Tutor : Nolan Clark
Class Length : 3 hours 53 minutes
Avg Rating :
Silver Level or Higher Class
This a class for all the fishing enthusiasts and boat lovers.
In this class you will learn:
1) How to paint light puffy clouds (stratus clouds)
2) How to paint the mountains and heads in the distance
3) How much details to add to each distance
4) How to show the waves crashing against the heads in the distance
5) How to paint cliffs and rocky outcrops
6) How to show the receding waves
7) How to paint the sparkle on the waves
8) How to paint wet sand
9) How to paint a boat
10) and much more...
As always Nolan does an excellent job painting and teaching this lovely beach scene. I learned a lot and had a blast.
You May Also Like