How to Mix Color in Oil
In this comprehensive colour mixing class you will learn:
1. The components of colour (Hue, Value and Chroma)
2. How your eye sees colour, including how to mix black.
3. Primary and secondary colours that make up the colour wheel.
4. How to use the colour wheel to match a paint colour.
5. The colour mixing rules that are used to mix highlight and shadow colours.
6. How to create dimension / depth in your paintings using the colour mixing rules.
Finally, a perfectly clear presentation about colour theory. I agree spending time making colour wheels have greatly help me learning about colour mixing. Now I am very happy only using a limited palette.
Color Mixing Rules
Color Buster Color Mixing Tool
The Color Buster Color Mixing Tool helps you to match your paint colors perfectly - say goodbye to muddy colors and hello to beautiful vibrant paintings.
Get your Color Buster Color Mixing Tool HERE
You May Also Like