How to Draw Breaking Waves
Capturing the movement of the sea is always a challenge, but when mastered, it creates a magical drawing full of action.
During this class we will extend our knowledge of drawing the sea by learning how to draw a wave that is breaking.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to create the transparent effect
2) How to draw realistic foam on the water
3) How to show depth in the water
4) How to show the movement of the water
5) How to show the foam being flung up into the air
Loved this class! I’ve never used an electric eraser before and was ready to give up on it because it always took too much of my drawing out. You taught me how to use this properly. I still have a lot of practice ahead of me but I am feeling confident that I will get better at it thank you!
You May Also Like