How to Paint Autumn Trees in Oil
In this class we take a stroll through the park in Autumn (Fall) by painting a lovely vibrantly coloured landscape.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to use a reference photo without copying every detail
2) How to paint trees and foliage in the distance
3) How to paint when the light is coming from the front
4) How to paint the main trees using a knife
5) How to paint foliage with a knife
6) and much more...
A wonderful class with review of previously thought concepts and the addition of new techniques using palette knife to give the painting exyra texture and dimension. The class is well presented and each step is, as usual for paint basket classes, well demonstrated.
You May Also Like