Live Class Now On
Click the Button Below to Join the Live Class
Note: The live class is free, but to access the template and the edited replay of the class you need to be a Silver Patron or higher. Find out more about becoming a Patron HERE.
The class is on now, click the button above to join me via Youtube.
(Please log into your Google / Youtube account to chat with)
How to Paint a Boat at Sunset
In this real time paint along class we will paint a boat sailing into the sunset in oil.
For the class you will need :
1) a 400mm x 300mm canvas (roughly 16" x 12").
2) Set of bristle brushes
3) Finer liners and fine round brushes
4) 1cm (0.5") Soft Filbert Brush
5) Painting Knife
6) I estimate using these colours during the lesson : Titanium White, Cadmium Orange, Crimson & Raw Umber.
Patrons can download the reference pdf and sketch templates below.
If the live class bombs out for any reason. Please return here and follow these instructions:
When a class bombs out Youtube ends the current live stream so we can't just hop back in again.
I need to create a new live stream. This does take a few minutes so please be patient.
Once I have created a new live stream I update the link on the yellow access button above so that you can rejoin the new live stream.
What you need to do:
1) Every 30 seconds or so, refresh this page.
2) Once I have updated the button link I will add this text in red above the button : "New Link Added x" where x is the number of the latest live stream (in case we got thrown off multiple times)
3) When you see this text appear above the button, click the button to rejoin the class.