How to Paint Folds in Fabric in Oil
At last the techniques on how to paint folds in fabric will be revealed in this online art class.
After following this class you will not only be able to understand how to paint folds in fabric, but also be able to paint any type of drapery and clothing.
Instantly unlock this 2 hours class to follow from the comfort of your own home. Your tutor, Nolan Clark, will not only explain and demonstrate all the concepts and techniques required to paint folds in fabric in an easy to follow manner, but also answer your questions and give you feedback along the way.
As part of the “How to paint folds in fabric” class you will also get access to download a comprehensive 15 page pdf manual.
This class consists of:
1. Step by step painting instructions
2. In dept explanations of all the processes involved
3. Heaps of reference material – there are many images, illustrations, reference photos and step by step photos in the manual.
Some of the painting drapery questions Nolan answered were:
1. How to get the fabric to look real
2. How to see the shapes
3. How to paint the highlights on the fabric
In this fourth part of the comprehensive How to paint still life course you will learn:
1. How to set up your fabric
2. How to draw your fabric on canvas
3. How to paint realistic looking folds in fabrics
4. And heaps more…
If you have always wished you could learn the secrets to painting fold in fabric like a professional then this is your opportunity to learn how to do just that in the comfort of your own home!
A wonderful class which encourage a beginner to create it own simple composition and succeed in doing so.
You May Also Like