Use this page to update your personal information, get your affiliate ID, generate unique links to specific pages and check your sales / commission history.
Important : If you don't enter your Paypal email address we cannot pay you. You can do that HERE
The area below if only visible to registered affiliates.
If you are an existing affiliate, please log in to access your control panel.
If you are not an affiliate, but wish to become one, you will need to apply. To apply, you must be a registered user on this blog.
If you have an existing account on this blog, please log in. If not, please register.
Affiliate Link Instructions
Find Your Unique Affiliate ID:
1) Click the Creatives tab
2) Your unique ID is the number after the ?wpam_id=
in the links below.
Link to any Page on the Site Using Your Affiliate ID
1) Go the page you want to link to on the site.
2) Copy the website address
3) Return here and go to the Creative tab.
4) Paste the link into the Referral URL Generator
5) Click the Generate Referral URL button
6) The link, including your unique affiliate ID will then appear above the button
7) Copy and paste this button into your website / advertising campaign.
Need Something to Help You Promote?
No problem, you can CLICK HERE to Contact Me.